Customer Care Representative
The Customer Care Representative will be the liaison between PFC and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively responding to customer inquiries, resolving issues or complaints, and marketing PFC products and promotions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of the position, with or without accommodation. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 300-7746.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow general communication scripts when handling different topics.
- Obtain clarification and information on products and services, look up and verify account information and provide solutions or alternatives to customer queries.
- Identify and communicate customer needs with appropriate department(s) and take proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Collect and track customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered.
- Proactively sells PFC products and services by providing information to clients when opportunities are presented.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Create, maintain, and retain records of all conversations within the call center database.
- Frequently attend in-house seminars and training on PFC products and services as well as customer service skills enhancement.
- Reviewing client records to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior customer service and call center environment experience preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Must be adaptable to different personality types while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor.
- Ability to maintain telephone etiquette with all customers.
- Ability to manage time wisely to ensure all calls are answered.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Able to work with technology, primarily with computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Business Acumen
- Customer focus
- Conflict Management
- Effective Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds without assistance and occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to noise level in the work environment that is usually moderate.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
PFC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal and local law. EEO IS THE LAW.
PFC is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Human Resources office at 300-7746 or email your reasonable accommodation request to email@example.com.”