You've negotiated a good deal on your vehicle and you made the right choice by financing through Personal Finance Center. Now, what about the insurance? We'll help you navigate your course and explain everything clearly, starting with these questions people ask us most frequently when it comes to auto insurance.
What coverage do I need?
- You are required to maintain liability insurance and you need to provide proof of insurance before you can renew your car registration.
What does “full coverage” mean?
- The term “full coverage” generally means that the insurance policy has both liability coverage and coverage for damage to your vehicle. The term “full coverage” does not mean that everything is covered no matter what happens.
- Your auto insurance policy declaration page lists the coverage you have selected.
What can I do to keep my auto premium down?
- Check to see if you’re eligible for any discounts such as claim-free, driver education, auto/home package or multi car. Ask how much you can save by increasing your deductible.
How will it affect my policy if I have an accident?
- After the facts of the situation are reviewed, you may be required to pay a higher premium for your policy upon renewal.