Ready for a career where you can truly make a different in people's lives? PFC is interested in hearing from people like you who are committed to providing fantastic customer service. Our current job openings are listed below.
Teller (Regular, Full-time)
Provide exceptional customer service by processing regular teller transactions to include but not limited to:
- Accept loan & insurance payments and Money certificate transactions. Verify amount and examine checks for endorsements.
- Enter customers' transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
- Balance cash drawer and prepare deposits.
- Service both lobby and drive-up customers.
- Prepare FIS entries, as needed.
- Explain, promote, and cross sell Company products -- loans, insurance, and Money Certificates.
Qualifications include a high school diploma or GED equivalent, and a minimum of 1 year teller experiences or 2 years cash handling experience. Good typing & calculator skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel & Word, and AS400 data entry system. Excellent organizational, communications, and customer service skills.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please email your resume email@example.com You may also visit either of our two locations in Tamuning or Dededo to submit your resume.
If you have any questions, please contact Joe Mendiola, Human Resource Specialist, at (671) 647-6866 or Yolie Calvo, Human Resources Manager, at (671) 647-6814.
Personal Finance Center fully supports the national policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Our policy provides for equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, Vietnam-era and disabled Veterans.