Teller (Regular, Full Time)
Provide exceptional customer service by processing regular teller transactions to include but not limited to:
- Accept loan & insurance payments and Money Certificate transactions. Verify amount and examine checks for endorsements.
- Enter customers' transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
- Balance cash drawer and prepare deposits.
- Service both lobby and drive-up customers.
- Prepare FIS entries, as needed.
- Explain, promote, and cross sell Company products – loans, insurance, and money certificates.
Qualifications include a high school diploma or GED equivalent, and a minimum of 1 year teller experience or 2 years cash handling experience. Good typing & calculator skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel & Word, and AS400 data entry system. Excellent organizational, communications, and customer service skills.
Forward your resume to, or apply at our Human Resources Department, 3rd Floor, Tamuning Center location.