Marketing & Sales Representative (Regular, Full Time Position)
- Responsible for placing outbound calls and making on-site office calls to actively identify and generate qualified leads and convert them into appointments for the Money Certificate Department.
- Assist the Certificate-Teller Manager in achieving the Money Certificate Department's production targets.
- Perform & achieve telemarketing & sales target goals & objectives.
- Schedule calls & visits for potential new customers.
- Create, update & manage customer & prospect lists, provide progress reports.
- Conduct Money Certificate product & services presentations, obtain commitment, & make the necessary follow ups to successfully secure the designated account relationship & sustainability.
- Provide continued dialogue & contact with customers/prospects, address concerns/issues, proactively address future needs, encourage referrals & keep lines of communication open.
- Attend product/trade fairs/community outreach programs to promote PFC's investment services.
- Prepare bank survey rates for time shares/certificates in comparison to PFC's money certificates & keep abreast of any investment promotion offered by other banks.
- Customer Service - assist in servicing existing customers by performing preparation of new certificates for new sales, rollovers, and redemption of certificates.
- Process batch transaction for input to AS400 for end-of-day processing.
- Prepare affidavits for lost certificates.
- Promote & cross sell PFC's products & services.
Qualifications include a BA in marketing with 1 year sales/marketing experience, or high school diploma or GED; minimum of 2 years telesales/telemarketing and/or face-to-face marketing/sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent verbal & written communication skills, customer service, organizational and time management skills. Good working knowledge & proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Outlook calendar. Must have a professional & persuasive phone demeanor, be sales & goal oriented, and able to work independently and collaboratively.
Forward your resume toor apply at our Human Resources Department, 3rd Floor, Tamuning Center location.