PERSONAL FINANCE CENTER
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Sponsor of this sweepstake is Personal Finance Center, 126 Chalan San Antonio, Tamuning, Guam (the "Sponsor").
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Personal Finance Center may be reached by email at PFCsweepstakes@pfcguam.com during the Promotion Period.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: PFC 45th Anniversary Sweepstakes begins on 12:01 a.m (ChST) May 1, 2021 through 11:59 pm (ChST) May 28, 2021.
3. PRIZES: PFC 45th Anniversary Sweepstakes
Grand Prizes: Two (2) winners will receive one (1) $450 gift certificate each to Tsubaki Towers.
Only one (1) prize per person will be awarded for the 45th Anniversary Sweepstakes. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Guam and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
45th Anniversary Sweepstake Entrant will fill out: First name, Last name, City, Telephone number, and Email address. (1) One entry per person per sweepstake.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by telephone or email by the information provided in the Entry Form approximately three days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize in person as directed by Sponsor within five (5) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner is required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
Privacy and Data Protection
- The Sponsor reserves the right to publish the names of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Sponsor’s marketing and promotional activities by entering the Sweepstakes.
- Other than as set out in terms and conditions or for the purpose of operating the Sweepstakes, the details and information provided by the Entrant when entering the Sweepstakes or claiming a prize will be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a)any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to Entrant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants hereby agree to release all of PFC’s social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Website from any and all liability whatsoever.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Sponsor for lost, delayed or damaged entry forms, which occurs during any communication or transmission of Entries.
- The Sponsor reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any Entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of its Sweepstakes. This will include (without limitation) the use of automated process to processes to make multiple entries.
- The Sponsor shall not be liable for any interruption to this Sweepstakes whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Sponsor’s control.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Sweepstakes.
- The Sponsor will not be responsible or liable for:
- Any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control.
- Any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries
- Any computer or communication-related malfunctions or failures.
- Any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated to the Sweepstakes.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, the Entrant agrees to release the Sponsor from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize.
- The Entrant hereby assigns to the Sponsor all intellectual property rights in and to their Entry and in any photo or video produced in connection with their Entry of this Sweepstakes. The Entrant hereby waives all moral rights they have in their Entry or in any photo/ video produced in connection with their Entry or this Sweepstakes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Sweepstakes is governed by Guam law.