Home Owners / Renters

Whether you own a house, condominium or you are renting, we have an insurance program to protect you, your home and your belongings.

Homeowner's insurance provides coverage for damage to the structure of your property, coverage for your personal belongings, and liability coverage which pays for bodily injuries and property damage to other people if you are liable.

For Your Home

With your Homeowner's insurance, your house is covered for any type of damage with the exception of a few common exclusions listed in your policy, such as normal wear and tear, floods, nuclear hazards and landslides.

For Personal Property

Your Homeowner's insurance will cover on premises personal property, subject to listed policy exclusions.

Typically, your Homeowner and Personal Property is covered for damage resulting from the following:

  • Fire & Lightning
  • Windstorm or Typhoon
  • Earthquake
  • Explosion
  • Riot or Civil Commotion
  • Aircraft & Vehicles
  • Sudden and Accidental damage from smoke
  • Vandalism & Malicious Mischief
  • Sudden and accidental discharge of water or steam from plumbing, heating, Air-conditioning system or from appliances
  • Burglary and House Break-In

Personal Liability

Your coverage will pay for bodily injuries to other people or damage to their property if you are liable, when the damage is caused by the following:

  • Use of your premises, including swimming pool
  • The acts of your pet
  • Unintentional acts by you or a member of your household.

Also, this coverage will pay for medical payments of other people injured on your premises, regardless of liability, up to certain limits stated in your policy.

Apply Now